Donington Endurance Legends May 12th/13th 2

Paulm

1 hour ago, waterwagen said:

I suppose there has to be a first time for everything. 

Can bring my EFE and the "new" project Paul?

We need some pics Matt, helps me know what bikes people have, as it stands at the moment we are looking for bikes. Your new project will be most welcome though, will it be finished by May?

Seeing as last year was a good crack I will be going again...still not decided on track time yet as I haven't had much chance to road test the bike since lowering it before winter...It really depends on the exhaust as it could ground out but if it is a no noise limit day again then I could always whip it off ;)

1501157313553.jpg.2cb6dfc209d028fd1cd1aa1b2f08eb65.jpg

.........Well..it's been paid for so I guess track time it is...Inters along with the other loons ;)

Edited by Sheep
  • Like 6

Just a thought...what are peoples plans for staying over at Donny??...The reason I ask is last year on the Friday I managed to find a spot on a small area of grass to pitch a tent near to YoshiJonny but had I got there a little later I would have missed out as places were filling fast...I may have my lad with me again this year and I do not fancy setting up on the hard stuff lol..I see there is a private camp site near to the track,has anybody used this before?...or maybe the infield...I saw a few guys set up there too which could be good for watching the track action but I am unsure how you go about going on and off the track for the track day??....If I had a motor home it would be so much easier ;)

3 hours ago, Wescooley19 said:

Happy to put this old shitter up for display again, but if you have better bikes for this year then i won't be offended.......honest!! 

6D213294-1EDB-4066-8699-022D1CBAA994.jpeg

Added to the list Simon, will let you know when we have confirmation of the size of the stand. That bike is fooking lovely, makes me want to put my turbo motor in it!!