Suzuki bandit usd forks

beargrills

i don't think any usd forks are a direct fit, i'm pretty sure you're going to have to do some modifying.

have a read through the projects section (you layzee bear) people such as FBOAB,Foz,etc have/has/had modified blandits with usd fronts.

also RTFR.

also stop drinking your own piss.

• Like 5

For once Viz is rightB|

Don't know who told you gsxr forks were a straight fit, but thyme are wrong..:tu

First question how much money do you have??

The "easiest" are slingshot gsxr 750/1100 as you can use bandit wheel, discs, speedo drive, calipers and other stuff, but they are becoming very rare and expensive.

hers one I did a few years ago.

qfakziR.jpg

slightly more expensive^_^

2016 hayabusa forks with brembo radial brakes, one off top yoke, one off wheels spacers... Not cheap but works brilliantly and looks ( in my opinion)  trick as fek...:tu

CQ1wkS8.jpg

I have fitted various fronts over the years to many Bandits, GSXR750/1100 slingshots, gsxr 1000 K4/K1, gsxr750 Srad TL1000S/R, the best are the hayabusa ones, they can all be made to work with various amounts of cash and ingenuity..

Then of course you will have the opinion that right way up forks can be made to work just as well, that's true, but they don't look as good:P

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, vizman said:

i'll be drinking tequila wearing a natcho libre mask from the 26th Tom

Swiss cheese memory,

Que lo pases muy bien hermano, piensa en la salsa caliente rediculosa.

If Georgia has told me to tell you to 'fuck off' or something I apologise, not one of my languages, but I trust her...  :pimp:

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/12/2017 at 11:09 PM, vizman said:

i don't think any usd forks are a direct fit, i'm pretty sure you're going to have to do some modifying.

have a read through the projects section (you layzee bear) people such as FBOAB,Foz,etc have/has/had modified blandits with usd fronts.

also RTFR.

also stop drinking your own piss.

Hahahahahahah.....  Is this THE Bear Grills?    Sorry to resurrect an Old thread but this gave me a good laugh,