New old member signing in.

Hello all. I was member in the old site and went by the name SunGod, and now I,m back here. Been busy with my house renovation for few years, but now I return to tinkering with these awesome old moneydrains. :D Here is a pic of my old slabby I built for my wife, from parts I had laying in the garage. Promised her a bike 10 years ago. Better late than never, i guess. Now I can concentrate on my 1127 build, and after that my old 1100E.

IMG_1495.JPG

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

Good to see you back again  bud! Let's see some pics of the 1100E then?

All in good time! :) It is in such a sorry state right now that pics will be coming later. But its going to have R1 rear wheel and swinger with monoshock, modern front end, braced frame ect.. but still keeping original(ish) posture. Big plans for it! First need to sort out the 1127. K1 swinger and wheel, ohlins shock, heavily modified Ducati 999 rear fairing. Head is ported and it has  yoshi cams. 142hp from rear wheel. Had it in the slabby and it was great. Wife will have to do with 750 tough... ;) I have old Norton project also, but it is for some other forum and time. Have to concentrate to one bike at a time. Cant afford to buy shiney parts for all at once.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Since the old site went down I felt that something essential was missing in the universe, but I,m so glad that cosmic powers have restored the balance!