Flat bar conversion, couple of quick questions

Hi all, my back is getting a bit crap these days so I'm toying with putting flat bars on my Gsxr. I've got a top yolk off that site ready fitted with clamps and I'm just looking at drag bars, as I don't want it up and beg position, just a bit less foetal ;). I'm going to convert the top fairing to suit ( got an old one sitting around as donor to be chopped around) but I'm wondering about cables and brake lines etc. I'm expecting to have to get custom Hel brake lines, but what about throttle cables and clutch cables. I reckon I can use another bikes cables but which one? Its got to be easier to order another models cables. Would the bandit 6 or 12 throttle cables fit onto my Gsxr carbs? I'm sure the clutch cable will be fine, but there's also the choke cable? If you don't know already mines the WR 94 Model so I'm guessing early 96 Bandit model will cross over onto carbs etc? I know its probably been asked before but I can't find it after a quick search online and you guys are the best research resource I know :tu.