Endurance filler.

I made mine....cost me a few quid in material but much more in time/labour....Its simply a quick release filler cap and a dummy next to it.I had no need for the real McCoy but wanted the look..

I love the Racefit stuff but I don't have that sort of money,besides I like to experiment and it's satisfying to boot.

DSCN0241 (2).JPG

• Like 5

The Tank Shop???? He had my Mag2 frame, engine and 36mm Flatslides  for a year. He made an electrics tray that didn't fit, a tank that looked nothing like what I asked for, was a piss poor fit anyway. My carbs were full of cement when I finally got them back. I wouldn't trust the man. Every time I called him, he had some excuse. Twat!

• Like 1
Guest Manxzookie

toni try motogpwerks  on eblag   they have what your looking for $449   dollars   type in gs1000 race pipe and you will find it   

37 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

The Tank Shop???? He had my Mag2 frame, engine and 36mm Flatslides  for a year. He made an electrics tray that didn't fit, a tank that looked nothing like what I asked for, was a piss poor fit anyway. My carbs were full of cement when I finally got them back. I wouldn't trust the man. Every time I called him, he had some excuse. Twat!

got a good idea that he dont trade anymore

Guest Manxzookie

Also ive got a twin filler cnc alloy plate ready for some caps if your interested will post up a pic 

image.jpg

Edited by Manxzookie