gsxr 1100 camshafts.

Yeah sorry to point out, but SRad cams have nearly  the same markings, but Wheels are on the ends natch.

I worked my way through a cam mountain at Phase One a few years ago looking for hot cams, selection included K1/2/3/4 as well as the search for hot grinds.  

Was an epic, involving measuring and determining lift points.

• 4 weeks later...

I presume FBOB the numbers are the lobe height from the base circle.  My experience is that the lift of standard 750 slabby cams is more than enough to get maximum flow through the valve and the duration is enough to get the engine running well well past its redline  I'd be interested to see the camgraphs/plots for all of those cams jus to see what the differences really are.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 27/07/2017 at 11:26 PM, canamant said:

I presume FBOB the numbers are the lobe height from the base circle.  My experience is that the lift of standard 750 slabby cams is more than enough to get maximum flow through the valve and the duration is enough to get the engine running well well past its redline  I'd be interested to see the camgraphs/plots for all of those cams jus to see what the differences really are.

the least amount of lift to get the job done - versus unnecessarily loading up on the springs and hammering the valve seats = so go look at the fat on the initial opening ramp ??, or am I speaking bollocks