Wheelie Kid

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Where do retired Winged Hammer bikes live on OSS?

I am kinda ashamed at the state of what the bike is in now. Dragged the girl out from the side of the shed, I'd being using it as a shelf for stuff and there were pushbikes scratching all up on it etc. It's now crying out for a rebuild and the plan is SWB draw thru half faired (maybe). Iv stolen so many parts off it for the EFE that I'm on a mad scrounge for parts to get it back together and running for the 2022 TT. 

IMG_20210313_180812_458.jpg

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Kid Kearsley said:

Where do retired Winged Hammer bikes live on OSS?

I am kinda ashamed at the state of what the bike is in now. Dragged the girl out from the side of the shed, I'd being using it as a shelf for stuff and there were pushbikes scratching all up on it etc. It's now crying out for a rebuild and the plan is SWB draw thru half faired (maybe). Iv stolen so many parts off it for the EFE that I'm on a mad scrounge for parts to get it back together and running for the 2022 TT. 

IMG_20210313_180812_458.jpg

Unfaired like MDM said. Give me a shout if you need owt, got fair few bitd kicking round

• Like 1

I'm going to get the original cases back from cross customs that are currently being used as a mockup engine for my new race bike. That saying this motor just got an upgrade of big cylinder and main bearing studs. It's starting to spiral... 

It's going to be a hoot as I'm going to be able to run the motor up with alot more boost than originally planned 

• 2 weeks later...