Donington Classic Track Day Show Photos

Mar71n

4 hours ago, zedhead said:

After a quick review of my pics, I have deffo got Mr Mangler, another couple of Kats, matey on the stretched EFE (that's you innit Sheep?), a couple of GS Thous, and loads and loads of Slabbies including the Team Banana bike. Let me know what you were riding and I'll see if I can sort out some of you ;-)

I wonder if you got any of my kat ?

Its white with a grey frame.

Cheers.

Skelly.

5 hours ago, Sheep said:

Gutted missed the laps MeanBean did on track...how come the Spondon didn't do any more?...although I did see you both on the parade

How do I get videos on here?...I've converted from MOV to mpeg but it wont allow me to load and jpeg just gives me a picture and no video.

I broke it. Lost a bit of power and didnt sound right. Left it alone. Good job. Bearings on 2+3 con rods are mostly glitter in the sump. I suspect the crank shells in the middle are none too clever too. Engine build number 3 this week ready for Pendine this weekend. What fun.

• Like 2

Massive thanks to everyone who made the oldskoolsuzuki stand the success it was. Loved seeing the beaming faces of most of the track day riders and had empathy for those whose weekends didn't go so well. And not forgetting, congratulations to our award winners - @Havoc @WesCooley19 @strangewayz

Great to meet new faces and some beautiful machines.

I'll let a better wordsmith than I summarise the event but what a weekend! Here are some of my visual highlights.

IMG_0399.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0405.JPG

IMG_0410.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0423.JPG

IMG_0427.JPG

IMG_0428.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0450.JPG

IMG_0461.JPG

IMG_0473.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0515.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG

IMG_0538.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0631.JPG

IMG_0636.JPG

IMG_0637.JPG

IMG_0643.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

• Like 20
36 minutes ago, MeanBean49 said:

I broke it. Lost a bit of power and didnt sound right. Left it alone. Good job. Bearings on 2+3 con rods are mostly glitter in the sump. I suspect the crank shells in the middle are none too clever too. Engine build number 3 this week ready for Pendine this weekend. What fun.

That didn't take long to get to bits Rob, Any idea of cause ?

Guest YoshiJohnny

Awesome time.... you can now have a well earned rest Minx...thank you on behalf of all the track goers and stand pony owners for the effort you put into organizing everyone..

YJ

From an OSS point of view the event was a resounding success. Bikes from our project section won 3 rosettes.Once again we were punching above our weight. The stand was busy all weekend big thanks to @Paulm @Ben Slabby @Sam-Jaffa @YoshiJohnny for their time and effort in making the stand such a success and all those that brought their bikes to put on the stand.

Big congratulations to @Havoc @Strangewayz and @Bondy #winning

The track day sessions were also heavily peppered with OSS bikes so we were well represented on the track too.

So it's a big pat on the back to everyone who gave up their time, blood sweat and tears to make this event the fun that it was and a big thank you to everyone who popped onto the stand to say hello or cheered from track side.

Thank you all.

I also ask that if you have pictures hosted somewhere that you post a link here as I would like to put together an article and gallery for the front page.

KM

• Like 14
Guest YoshiJohnny

Ben, Paul and Sam were on the stand most of the time and I was flouncing around signing things and shagging groupies..... a most excellent time was had

Some of the heroes of the track already been turned into merchandise.......not really, but I'll send the ones out to those whose images appear on the beer mats if they want them. There's also one of Kev, one of Rob and Rosco drawn but not yet run through the machine..

18342248_10156148627437571_3403582564509778862_n.jpg.90007ce7447b7458132f3d3d43894740.jpg

'Team Banana' up the arse of Mr Mangler...

18425218_10156148657782571_5650063357695296404_n.jpg.5ce73b45c6fe4356c38c24175583db25.jpg

• Like 8