Donington Classic Track Day Show Photos

Mar71n

One of my favourits, the more you look round it the more little details you see.

IMGA0142_zpsjscpypvs.jpg

IMGA0141_zpstawnc5pw.jpg

IMGA0139_zpszkq4k8gc.jpg

So clean & proper.

IMGA0136_zpsqlo0sbx2.jpg

IMGA0137_zps0fatpteo.jpg

This was going well down the start finish stright :tu

IMGA0146_zpsxqklcbfl.jpg

This is my mates Tim`s very well sorted Gsx R 750 with a RR motor.

IMGA0144_zpsrneleoij.jpg

Edited by Mar71n
  • Like 9
8 minutes ago, nlovien said:

brill :tu - intrigued how they managed to paint the harris frame yet expose the brazing

It's lacquered.  Not a fan myself,  the whole point of not painting them was to make repairs and inspection easier.  Should just have a wipe over with some WD40 and a rag.

1 hour ago, mick-ne said:

Just a quick thanks to all I met from the site Today, great to put faces to names and bikes to faces gotta say some lovely bikes about but especially on OSS stand as you would expect !!!   Ta.

Good to see you again today Mick

9 hours ago, minx said:

Damn - missed Sheep in person but looking very cool on the track!

Sorry Minx.I did lurk around the marquee for a little while but then got collared by Chris @Grumpy.Who decided to put the two stands side by side ??.:)

Some lovely bikes on show and it always looked busy in there.

As for the EFE its definitely ran in now lol....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sheep said:

Sorry Minx.I did lurk around the marquee for a little while but then got collared by Chris @Grumpy.Who decided to put the two stands side by side ??.:)

Some lovely bikes on show and it always looked busy in there.

As for the EFE its definitely ran in now lol....

Couldn't figure out where you were in the Paddock, so missed my chance to have a look at your bike :( 

Brill weekend! 

23 hours ago, Mar71n said:

One of my favourits, the more you look round it the more little details you see.

IMGA0142_zpsjscpypvs.jpg

IMGA0141_zpstawnc5pw.jpg

IMGA0139_zpszkq4k8gc.jpg

So clean & proper.

IMGA0136_zpsqlo0sbx2.jpg

IMGA0137_zps0fatpteo.jpg

This was going well down the start finish stright :tu

IMGA0146_zpsxqklcbfl.jpg

This is my mates Tim`s very well sorted Gsx R 750 with a RR motor.

IMGA0144_zpsrneleoij.jpg

I adored this, saw it in the back of the van and i couldn't get across quickly enough to have a look! It's very tastefully done and a credit to Tim! 

• Like 1

I had an ace day on Saturday - missed loads of people who I knew were there, but I did spend quite a bit of time trackside... Came home with well over two thousand pics, many of which were of OSSers on track ;-)

Edited by zedhead
  • Like 8

After a quick review of my pics, I have deffo got Mr Mangler, another couple of Kats, matey on the stretched EFE (that's you innit Sheep?), a couple of GS Thous, and loads and loads of Slabbies including the Team Banana bike. Let me know what you were riding and I'll see if I can sort out some of you ;-)

Edited by zedhead
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, zedhead said:

After a quick review of my pics, I have deffo got Mr Mangler, another couple of Kats, matey on the stretched EFE, a couple of GS Thous, and loads and loads of Slabbies including the Team Banana bike. Let me know what you were riding and I'll see if I can sort out some of you ;-)

You get me and Kev at all? Kev was on maroon zxr 750 with purple seat, i went out on black and gold huc and 1 1/2 sessions on Spondon

Gutted missed the laps MeanBean did on track...how come the Spondon didn't do any more?...although I did see you both on the parade

How do I get videos on here?...I've converted from MOV to mpeg but it wont allow me to load and jpeg just gives me a picture and no video.

Edited by Sheep