Swapping from GSXR to b12 sump.

Banditmac

1 hour ago, clivegto said:

You could alter the tab it's only to stop oil squirting up into the engine.

Why would the oil being sent upwards like that be a bad thing?. I did think about removing it, but decided the jap engineer  that put it there originally might have had a reason and probably knows a bit..lol. I would have thought oil being thrown up on the crank was a good thing, or is it that there would be too much oil being thrown up at the linings?? I could alter it no bother, thanks for the tip.

9 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

nope yhe tubes are differamt as well, they need to be swoped as well:tu

ive just looked up the part numbers and the left hand one has different part number . Ive got tubes off a gsxr 750 m motor on my 1340 bandit motor im building and it fits ?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(3).png

Edited by colinworth79
3 hours ago, colinworth79 said:

ive just looked up the part numbers and the left hand one has different part number . Ive got tubes off a gsxr 750 m motor on my 1340 bandit motor im building and it fits ?

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_untitled(3).png

Thanks Colin. Had a 750 block here untill about 6months back, and got rid of ot as I never needed anything off it and it was constantly in the way..typical!!! 

2 hours ago, Blue said:

You may also get a little extra room to fit 750 exhaust

I have a delkevic system here that I originally bought for one of my other bandits. Funds wont allow me anyrhing else for now, so using it on my 7/11 project, hence the sump swap,looking to the future, Im not too sure what im going to use, performance wise. All advice welcomed.