Tony Foaled Beam Frame

if your looking for some serious bed time reading get his book on motorcycle chassis design - but if the only time yi seen the word trigonometry was on a scrabble board - best go freshen up on yir school maths B| - also take a look at his suspension setup program - but be warned!!!! I think I was in a better place armed with ignorance, after reading his stuff, i'm still ignorant but now have a better appreciation of the questions to ask - now makes sorting out project bikes a bloomin nightmare "it fits, that,ll do = blissful ignorance versus it fits, but what about XYZ and the cosine of the vector force relative to the COG when accelerating at 1g over a hump back bridge ARGH!!!!! :D I jest - it is brilliant stuff

• Like 5
3 hours ago, nlovien said:

I think I was in a better place armed with ignorance

now makes sorting out project bikes a bloomin nightmare

xD

All that pondering about technical stuff is great, I do it all the time too. But sometimes you have to say, fuck it.. let's ride!

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Not true.

Chassis is fine, power plant will always  win if you put that much through it. :P

Ok, I'll take he bare bones of this project off you, Snickers bar and a packet of Orio's. Best offer.

Unless you want to be the first US team to run in Classic Endurance. 

I'll give Jason Pridmore a bell, he would ride it.