New bandit???????

agree ref: the Pirsig thing, I only got into it after the 4th attempt - in Scotland that's a sign of being thran 

thing is - the point of taking the pleasure versus frustration from achieving the small part in its own right, work's for me - almost!! - problem I now have is I get sucked into enjoying making detail - not so good at finishing a project though, but then again these things never really get finished - project bikes always need another tweak

take a bow for the work you have already done - the inspiration for the next bit will come

is it Sunday ? :D

that was plan C,;)

its not just the mojo, its the space , lack of money, soo much other stuff to do, you know boring "life" stuff.. work, taking her on holiday, fixing stuff in the house, and 3 more motor bikes that need looking after. Ive just tapped up a mate done the road with a huge garage to borrow some space for a few months, so we shall see:)

• Like 1

you got plan - "trick and treat" - works for me

the mountain of shit in front of you never gets smaller - it just gets pushed along  - no point in floggin yirsel

sort a chunk on the list - treat yirsel to a tweak on the bike - as said you'll never shift the mountain but the bike will then get finished :tu

I've just finished making my stacks - enjoyed making them - job done - price ?? - cost me to sand the front door :( crap job, took longer than making the stacks - hayho, I got my stacks - good lady got the door sanded - to varnish it is now on the mountain of shit list, thats going to cost her a rear wheel spacing ;)

1 hour ago, Gixer1460 said:

That is a pretty damn good lookin' motorsickle - put it to bed for the winter, fresh for springtime.

Cheers shipmate, i do like it a lot, i havet got the money to finish it to the high standard it deserves, and ive got a nagging feeling its going to be to damm small for my 6'2' lardy arse:(

but ill get back to it next year and see what happens;)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...