ENDURANCE LEGENDS at DONINGTON PARK 6-7TH MAY 2017

KATANAMANGLER

@Rene EFE please read payment details....

When you make payment , Minx will be along shortly with the paypal details,  we need the following details in the payment message:

1. Your name.(real name and site name)
  2. Your Address
  3. Your telephone number
  4. Your email address
  5. Your bike details
  6. The class that you want to ride in : Advanced, Intermediate or Novice
  7. How much you are paying £100 or £201.
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

@skelly Darin from  Classic Track Days told me:

SRAD will be fine if it's effectively a standardish road bike with lights (exhaust and other mild tweaks are ok), but we always ask for biies later 1995 to be "in the spirit" of our events, so they need to be considered 'classic or collectable' - so they can't be track bikes with track bodywork, no lights etc.  We also ask for a photo so we know what's coming :) as our biggest priority are the bikes are all classic, nit just for us but all you guys who are taking part.

Unfortunatly or fortunatly,, whichever way you look at it..

My two SRADs are far from standard, they are balls out racebikes with some factory bits on too.

I think I had best get the kat finished and use that.

Can you pencill me in please and I will confirm later when I have checked my race dates for the year ?

Cheers.

Skel..

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, skelly said:

Unfortunatly or fortunatly,, whichever way you look at it..

My two SRADs are far from standard, they are balls out racebikes with some factory bits on too.

I think I had best get the kat finished and use that.

Can you pencill me in please and I will confirm later when I have checked my race dates for the year ?

Cheers.

Skel..

@skelly it looks like the best course of action. I don't want you to miss out and I understand your time pressures on the Kat. What I would say though is that the Superbike ( advanced) section is the one that fills up fast. My advice would be be pay a deposit now and if you are not going to make it I'm sure the CBT boys will be able to shift it on later. Better that than to want to do it later and find out there are no spaces.

• Like 1
On 29/11/2016 at 2:41 PM, Leblowski said:

Thanks Scott and Rene for arrangements !!

Ehh siked :banana:

Rene's principle role on this one consisted of completing the information requested when paying for you and himself :D #epicfail

I have edited your statement in anticipation of your withdrawal of satisfaction :v

• Like 4
On 28/11/2016 at 9:41 PM, KATANAMANGLER said:

When you make payment to  terriblethunderlizards@gmail.com we need the following details in the payment message:

1. Your name.(real name and site name)
  2. Your Address
  3. Your telephone number
  4. Your email address
  5. Your bike details
  6. The class that you want to ride in : Advanced, Intermediate or Novice
  7. How much you are paying £100 or £201.

52 minutes ago, Leblowski said:

This will be my first time out on the track so i am wondering if  it's possible to book some time with a marshall who can show you the right lines.

I know it was possible at Cadwell so would be nice iff it's possible on Donington too.

just follow the truck of shame around like @KATANAMANGLER does....save petrol too!

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, skelly said:

Just paid deposit with paypal.

I think I may have paid 100 grand though...

Can someone check please and let me know its ok ?

Cheers.

Skel.

......i wondered where the dudette is, and why all my stuffs in blackbags strewn across the front garden

• Like 3