Well thought it would be rude not to put my gsxr 750 srad, this is my favourite all time bike not sure what it is about them but I just love them.

Bought this one about 2 years ago as I had one back when they were new and its the most fun I ever had on a road bike.

This was when I bought it

IMG_2036_zps25c46b8a.jpg

and as it sits now but its no where near finished.

IMG_0154_zps5a529b16.jpg

so far its been completely stripped cleaned and rebuilt with K tech revalved forks, ohilns rear, full ti yoshimura system, yoshimura air tubes, yoshimura rearsets (I like ushimura can you tell) but theres a whole load of other bits waiting to go in (FCR's, Yoshi cams, marchesini wheels etc)

• Like 5

very nice fella, love that colour scheme, i love my srad 600 aswell, crackin bikes

I've got a 600 as well, old school supersport bike its had quite a bit of work do in it. Hoping to get it out for a trackday soon, might even do a race or 2 with it.

My 750 is the only bike I have no intention of ever parting with.

• 1 month later...

My first sports bike was an srad. What a bike! Have fun with this !

I had one as my second big bike, loved it but had to sell it when I started racing.

Bought this one a couple of year back, its not a minter by any means but that just adds to its appeal.

Got it MOT's yesterday so hopefully get a few miles in if the weather holds off. 

Mine had ported head, JE Pistons, dyno jet kit, close ratio gear box. Made 134 at the back wheel 

Hoping mine will be up there soon. I've got and ex TTS head with kit cams, 39fcr's and full factory pipe, just need to get in the garage and build it.

I did have a ERO loom and cdi but sold it to a friend for his race bike