How true should the rear hub be with the rear wheel

I'm glad this weird phenomenon has been explained, I thought it was dodgy that it came out differently once I posted the reply but I did find that with the word Eblag lol, sorry for any confusion, this is a great site and whenever I've got a problem I always think of this place first, it's also nice to pass on any help I can too.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

We ( the apes) simply aren't evolving fast enough to keep up. The  irony is that as the display resolution improves my eye sight deteriorates and we cancel each other out. Smarter phone plus aging ape equals status quo.

...says the man with a watch from the future

• Like 1

people nowadays are so connected all the time, that they're completely disconnected from real life. I have a fucking old Nokia, without camera even, because that's enough to make phone calls and do that new fangled SMS stuff. If I need a computer/internet I go home and use the fucking old desktop thing.

Everyone has a smartphone lying next to their bed nowadays, always ready to answer emails and phone calls. Some friends of mine are answering calls even when riding a bike. WTF? You won't die without a phone. Enjoy life as it is.

[/rant over]

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

people nowadays are so connected all the time, that they're completely disconnected from real life. I have a fucking old Nokia, without camera even, because that's enough to make phone calls and do that new fangled SMS stuff. If I need a computer/internet I go home and use the fucking old desktop thing.

Everyone has a smartphone lying next to their bed nowadays, always ready to answer emails and phone calls. Some friends of mine are answering calls even when riding a bike. WTF? You won't die without a phone. Enjoy life as it is.

[/rant over]

Ditto on the Nokia not so much a brick phone just a Mars bar in black and white LOL! At work last week everyone (me excluded) moaned / complained so much about their phones not getting Wi-Fi that it required a new Router / modem and an engineer to fit it so £250-300 cost to the company THAT HAS NO WIRELESS DEVICES REQUIRING WI-FI! Selfish bastards!

I did take another look at the hub on Sunday and after stripping it and refitting it, it seemed to off solved the problem thanks everyone, I think it may of been a combination of things, maybe chain slack torque on the rear axle bolt and tight rubbers but luckily it's going a lot smother now.

The builds coming to an end and I'm finding myself getting bored without bike bits to worry about or work on now.

I do love my smart phone as I can order parts for the bike when I'm out and about and do research while I'm stuck at the shops with the Mrs lol but they can be a bit much sometimes

Nearly mate, I have a few things waiting from the powder coating and id like to put a yoshi can on there but other than that it'll be ready from an mot then, it's my first bike so I'm saving up for all the gear too atm but luckily Christmas is coming up so I should get a nice helmet and boots, then the rest to follow. I'll be going steady on it tho, don't want to tip it over waiting at the lights or something lol

On 11/14/2016 at 10:40 PM, Jpich85 said:

The builds coming to an end and I'm finding myself getting bored without bike bits to worry about or work on now.

Oh if only you knew, build is the easy bit.

Now you have the intimate knowledge, you can take it to pieces in short order time.

Development and making it all work is by far the best bit. Have fun.

• Like 2