bandit upgrade

Its a shame the Bandits get a hard time , this is looking pretty sweeet  to me , love the mods ,, exhaust and front end looks good ,, maybe a tailpiece change and I reckon your on the money..the angle of the rear subframe looks good ..

Edited by marc7/11
forgot stuff
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, bluedog59 said:

I like them when they have been sorted to use what you can make the motor give, early 80's AMA style. Mine is similar but with 6 pot AP's, mini harris rear and PVM wheels. Lightened but looking stock at first glance.

Would also very much love to see pics of this! :tu:vu:

1 hour ago, bluedog59 said:

They're a bloody good bike only let down by the (easily fixable ) cheap bits. The core is very good but they also fell victim to the tinsel and bolt on tat brigade.

very true , great bikes as a donor too keep old suzuki s going strong , and they are very easy too just get on and ride . 

• vizman locked this topic
  • vizman unlocked this topic
On 06/08/2016 at 7:25 AM, bluedog59 said:

I like them when they have been sorted to use what you can make the motor give, early 80's AMA style. Mine is similar but with 6 pot AP's, mini harris rear and PVM wheels. Lightened but looking stock at first glance.

I've seen it - it looks cool:tu

16 hours ago, sstacky159 said:

cams were in already mate..exhaust sound ace.i have gone one tooth smaller on front sprocket.so pick-up is much better..

It has a dot head on it aswell, goes very well, as I fitted it about 4-5 years ago, when I owned the bike,