Swirl's Harris

Swirl

Came across an old back brembo caliper that I have decided to use on the Turbo Magnum. Stripped it down for tart up & new seals. I then started to make a cardboard template for the caliper hanger, will be made from some 12mm ally l picked up at Rufforth autojumble as well as some 50mm round bar. Still loving the silver paint. 

IMG_20191002_172034.jpg

IMG_20191002_172904.jpg

IMG_20191013_180917.jpg

IMG_20191013_160143.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, clivegto said:

Got a 15% discount for this little lot from Robinson Foundry for been at Stafford bike show, the OSS stand just happened to be next to Robinson stand. So if your ordering parts tell Michelle you were there to get the extra discount. Still £300 in this little stash though. 

IMG_20191115_151545.jpg

Ah so it was you that cleared out the stock of crank bearings. :D

I priced up what I need last week and half the bearings were out of stock.

saved me some money this month anyway.  :)

4 hours ago, clivegto said:

Got a 15% discount for this little lot from Robinson Foundry for been at Stafford bike show, the OSS stand just happened to be next to Robinson stand. So if your ordering parts tell Michelle you were there to get the extra discount. Still £300 in this little stash though. 

IMG_20191115_151545.jpg

I’m collecting bits to do this all again Clive.... ;) not cheap and you don’t see it!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...