Dyno Day is Go! What you need to know ...

minx

Date: SUNDAY 31st JULY 10:00 to 15:00 (ish)

Location: RTR Motorcycles, 7 Moorbridge Road, Bingham, Nottingham NG13 8GG

We have a good selection of machinery attending, mostly OSS but a few interesting old things also, an Indian and a Panther among others. We'll kick off at 10:00am and aim to run 1 bike every 20/25 minutes which should allow enough time for a bit of a discussion with each rider about their readout. Tea and coffee will be provided and there will be a burger van on site doing bacon cobs. Last run of the day will be around 15:00. The runs are £25 a shot and OSS bikes will take priority over non OSS. There is space to squeeze a couple more in on the day but this is first come, first served. Priority will be given to OSS bikes.

See you there?

dyno.jpg

• Like 4
On 27/07/2016 at 3:05 PM, VJ said:

I shall be there on this monstrosity, gotta help tom represent the dark side now havent I?

13754412_10157156947585052_5176793379416

Unfortunately Im now not going to make it on this mostrosity, I stacked it on the way home from work and ripped the oil pressure switch out of the crankcases.... she is now KIA :/

2 hours ago, Havoc said:

Bad luck dude. Hope you're OK

Im alright dude just a bit sore and rashed up. the bike is a bit more screwed though.

13654356_10154225086427279_7482823720478

Ive been loaned a shit old yam sr250 rat that i might pop up on to say hello if ive finished bodging the kickstarter back on by sunday. wont be putting that on the dyno tho.

Edited by VJ