Gsx1100f rat fighter

We don't have mot's here in Ireland (yet). I think it's a case of using common sense. As every tester is an individual, they will have their own opinion on the matter. Some may fail it while others will pass it. You have to ask yourself, why would it fail? Is there a chance of the chains snagging on a component which could jam your steering while riding it? Are the chains anchor points up to the job since chains would have a tendency to whip taunt. How will chains react to a tankslapper? Just a few questions I can think of that a tester may ask too. I don't think there would be many testers that would sign off on that mod seeing as it's their neck on the block if anything goes wrong if they passed it. 

1 hour ago, warmsupersteve said:

35 views nobody,, wonder I don't bother with oss anymore been a member for years still the same,, 

Well you haven't been the most active member for all your 'years' on the site! I think most are to polite to say its a crap idea - so I will ...... its a crap idea!

• Like 8
22 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

Well you haven't been the most active member for all your 'years' on the site! I think most are to polite to say its a crap idea - so I will ...... its a crap idea!

I was on two of the old sites for a very long time, and now I have no post count and have to put in bullshit posts like this just to get my count back up high enough to buy shit.  

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Swirl said:

if you need any bits let me know Steve I'm breaking mine for the engine carbs and wiring, all the rest is surplus

That's why I'm building this got a spare 1127 gsxr engine and spare frame and brought a rolling chassis for 80 quid might Ave spares myself,, cause haven't got alot of dosh to finish the drag slabside and streetfighter gsxr  ,, this is gona be a cheap bike "yes it is I hear you all snigger" being a steel frame I can do all the work myself, 

Edited by warmsupersteve
  • 4 weeks later...