Harris magnum 2 but modern

2 hours ago, markfoggy said:

I know where there's a breathed on (heavily I suspect, but no idea of the specs) GS1000 race engine. Needs a dash of lead in the fuel to stop it pinking, so something going on in there. Head has certainly been ported. It fell out of a successful club racing P&M,  surplus to requirements. Drop me a line if it sounds interesting.

sent you a message markfoggy

old harris foot plates and new gilies rear sets think i will be needing graph paper or a friend who does cad ?

20160424_141848_zpsg5fk9fz7.jpg~original

20160424_141952_zpsvkb4nuzu.jpg~original

still part sourcing as this was an impromtue build not long now till post man has a fit , have a colour scheme that might be a winner ( shhhh its a secret)

• Like 1
23 hours ago, busa ash said:

old harris foot plates and new gilies rear sets think i will be needing graph paper or a friend who does cad ?

20160424_141848_zpsg5fk9fz7.jpg~original

Is this a bit of a hint Ash,

Spose I do owe you for loan of the ramps n straps, and the rear brake pivot bush.

I'm off down in sunny south wales this week but will be back home at the weekend.

Si..

• Like 1
On 25 April 2016 at 9:09 AM, busa ash said:

thats top shelf sorted , all new boxes sorted and refilled with stainless and my new waterproof wiring products .

12months of roof leaking till my best mate did new roof on garage 

now all i need too do is the middle shelf and move the b12 motor and gs 750 frame

20160424_141928_zpskigjj1gw.jpg~original

20160416_145445_zpsq6nnpalq.jpg~original

Like the man cave Ash also just noticed the height of your neighbors fence :D:D:D

• Like 1
On 19/04/2016 at 7:39 PM, Dezza said:

Harris will send you the stickers free if you phone them. They ignore emails. At least they did a few years ago. If you find a good, cheap source of 531 stickers please post.

20160503_120757_zpsln0lqjcx.jpg~original

many thanks too mark at harris for sending me 4 decals for my two restorations 

• Like 2