OSS Dyno Day July 31st , Nottingham.

KATANAMANGLER

On ‎04‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 2:36 PM, Havoc said:

I will be having a meeting with Dan on Wednesday to work out a rough running order on those that have prepaid. The day will start at 10:00am and the slots will be 25(ish) minutes. Does anyone absolutely, definitely need to have a rough time been 10:00 and 16:00 or are we happy to hang around a bit and chat. I will pm those that have paid with a rough time so they can plan their day a bit... requests accepted. Everyone welcome,  should be a good craic

Did you get round to a rough schedule Tom ?

Could I get a similar slot please tom?

Also, do they sell individual dynojets? I have a feeling I may need to go down on mains as the 6/12 is averaging 25mpg at the moment so im hoping some dyno advice can put me in the right direction.

Cheers

VJ

No problem VJ, although Steve from Allens Performance will be around I don't think he's intending to be trading, I'll ask. Don't think he does Dynojets anyway though. Standard jets yes. Dan will use the read out to provide data for jetting advice. What carbs you running? I have quite a collection of jets?

Cheers dude, im running bst36ss (stock b12 carbs) with a dj kit in but tbh im tempted to go back to stock, im not sure what the deal with emulsion tubes is though as every time ive tried to put stock needles and a mikkini jet in its been a pain in the arse and refused to play.