OSS Dyno Day July 31st , Nottingham.

KATANAMANGLER

If the weather's dry (look, I'm being honest, rather than saying I'll deffo come whatever and then not show) I'm planning on having a run through from Doncaster on my largely standard 1990 Slingy (few upgrade mods) to watch various Oldskoolers wave their whatsits at the dyno and enjoy looking at some awesome bikes.  Won't be dynoing myself, have done that and it's nowt to brag about, just stock ordinariness.  Burgervan destination swung it ;).

I'll be there (he says, not wanting to check the diary in case I'm already booked), and may be able to persuade Billybird to take her 1216 along for a spin on the rollers too. I may, or may not, be on a SUzuki... (the non-Suzi is actually more righteous...)

• Like 2

Me and Sonny will hopefully be there ,just need to fit the powerscreen motor into Sonny's slabby and my 11k motor into the powerscreen(my k is being stripped and the frame powdercoated,so going to sleeper the powerscreen) :)

Btw can we pay on the day,or is it money up front?

• Like 1

The paying up front thing was just so we can judge if the event goes ahead or not. We need a minimum of 12 to not run at a loss, which would have to come out of my pocket. I'm sure people are aware of the usual ratio of 'Great, I'll be there' : 'people who actually turn up' . How many we got so far Minxy?

• Like 1

Clive. I'd appreciate it if you went through the paypal thing. If it doesn't happen through lack of numbers, monies will be returned in full. We're a little short of the minimum at the moment..  Ta ;)

I also don't see that at source, apologies if you did that already...

21 hours ago, Havoc said:

Clive. I'd appreciate it if you went through the paypal thing. If it doesn't happen through lack of numbers, monies will be returned in full. We're a little short of the minimum at the moment..  Ta ;)

I also don't see that at source, apologies if you did that already...

Sent

Sorry for delay don't do paypal on me eyepad 9_9

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...