Billet Big Block for GSXR 1100W

12 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

Looks a super strong block but the cooling looks much reduced compared to the fully wet liner stock block - discuss?

I agree.

Cooling worse than the standard. Especially outside cylinders.
I think that can be do about it ... While few ideas.

Motorcycle for drag racing.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Pasis  I would be interested in one of your big blocks but my motor is dry blocked I drag race my bike so I filled y water passages in my cylinders and head I would like a so if block with no water passages at all I'm wanting to use some busa pistons if possible I know I can only get 79.5 mm over I'm wanting to about 81 if possible instead of using wet sleeves could use a regular sleeve that is not as  thick as the wet sleeves and that's gonna allow for up to a 81 mm piston I have researched it I think it  will work I haven't been able to find anyone to make me a big block would like to get one of yours so if and even no sleeves if possible 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11.04.2017 at 11:37 AM, Steve1571 said:

Pasis  I would be interested in one of your big blocks but my motor is dry blocked I drag race my bike so I filled y water passages in my cylinders and head I would like a so if block with no water passages at all I'm wanting to use some busa pistons if possible I know I can only get 79.5 mm over I'm wanting to about 81 if possible instead of using wet sleeves could use a regular sleeve that is not as  thick as the wet sleeves and that's gonna allow for up to a 81 mm piston I have researched it I think it  will work I haven't been able to find anyone to make me a big block would like to get one of yours so if and even no sleeves if possible 

Hi mate!

I think we can make another block, without channels for cooling. It should be cheaper and faster than in my case.
If necessary, I can check with my master when he can make another block.

• 2 years later...

Never stated they were stock pistons. Cannot bore water cooled barrels past 79.5mm, and even then it is near impossible to keep head gaskets sealed. Need to offset bores 1.5mm, and open deck design does not allow for that. And before you chime in, I have run offset bores in circuit race applications with no Carrillo conrod or bearing problems.