Efe

Hey about that banana swingarm. This bike is awesome btw. How much trouble involved fitting that. Any chance for a little summary of what was involved? Or maybe I could even buy some of the stuff off of you. The swingarm and whatever else you dont need anymore.

Edited by boilerdude

Thanks fella all built in a shed me and a mate did the turbo , 1216 ported don't really need it for turbo but hey 16psi welded crank forged Pistons , lock up clutch  etc etc . it wasn't a big job I don't need the swingarm anymore you can have it if you pay postage I will pm you the details it was a while ago though I welded a top mount for the shock on the frame though To get it the right angle 

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks mate it’s built old skool in a shed by me self my mate tig welded the turbo pipes I’m only good at mig welding but I designed and did everything else on a budget you’d be surprised how much it didn’t cost even forks swingarm and lock up etc a lot of good friends 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made a fuel pump mount , turned some spacers to fit bigger shock re newed fuel lines as fucked from ethanol, fitted quick release fitting to the tank found a cheap alternative to expensive ones also they cope with added fuel pressure from pump. Fitted a extra fuse box and a made a multiple Earth connection. 

Edited by Bigkenxx