Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

Guest YoshiJohnny

OK anyone wanting to book needs to get their payment to me asap...PM me for my paypal address it's £132 per day with discount or £245 for both days. There is no mad rush but get it done before the book is full....even if you just book one day now...get it done

I have to book in blocks of 5 for the discount

I didn't realize there was a £5 donation towards NABD charity for the lunchtime parade (moped race!) lol

YJ

6 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

y The absolute best bit last year was the Sunday lunchtime charity ride round. If you donate a fiver then you can ride round on ANYTHING, me and a mate had out monkey bikes there, st70/cf70, so we wnet round on them, flat strapped 38mph down the back straight, what a hoot.... slipstreaming each other for 3 laps, all we could do in 20 minutes.:$ every now and then getting lapped buy a bunch of road bikes. There was a marshall with so we didn't get run over and we could hear him lauging inside his lid as we tried to take off over the mountain!!!

I really hope they do it again this year, as I now have a 1979 FZ50 Suzuki moped, top speed 32mph..:tu:tu

Anyone got an AP50???????

I remember seeing some funny bikes going round when i was at the bar and i even said to the missus how come they are on track...i didn't know there was a charity option to do this..lol..

I may have to drag my monkey bike out too ;)

Guest YoshiJohnny

ok boys and girls this is the list so far for track time...

Me Saturday (possibly Sunday as well) inters Lockhart Slabby

Katana Saturday (quick) novice Bandana

Aidzuki both days Superbikes (fast lads) GS1000

Sheep Saturday?? inters GSX1100E

KatanaMangler Saturday Novice Kat spesh

Rick Parker Saturday inters Slabby 750

370Steve Saturday Novice GS1000

groups are easily changed if need be (I did!) instructors are ace and really worth asking for their tuition which is free

3 more would be good....anyone??

Guest YoshiJohnny

2 more..... come on..... it's really worth it...I guarantee if you've never ridden on track before you will love it.... there are some great rules to keep it safe and fun...no diving up the inside of corners...it's not a race....and people must give plenty of room when overtaking so no-one can undertake ya and put the willies up ya...they can go around you the long way if they feel the need lol