Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

10 hours ago, YoshiJohnny said:

Xtreme sports photography are the official shutter clickers... website is down at the minute

If you email Nick he will send you the proofs to view on an email his contact details are.   XtremePhotography@live.co.uk

He needs to know what date,group,rider number and the colour of your helmet....O.o

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny

He will be busy... try again dude.... he will be swamped...gotta say his shots are not great this time for me.... but they can't all be good eh??

Guest YoshiJohnny
1 hour ago, majortom4 said:

You think I should send him another email or wait for him to get back to me?

send another with as much info as you can a pic of your bike might help him spot you in his galleries

16 hours ago, majortom4 said:

You think I should send him another email or wait for him to get back to me?

Just had an email back from him; he's been and will be on track untill next tuesday. After that, all email should be answered asap. 

I've seen mine and they were very good, I just didn't have the time to take them due to the boat leaving :( 

19 hours ago, YoshiJohnny said:

Gotta say just got my proofs from the photographer and they aint a patch on Garry Heggs....thanks fella

13606659_10154227958210256_8925269665962434352_n.jpg

I have to agree that Gary's pictures were brilliant. Thanks Gary, you are now the the Official OSS photographer:tu

Although this one of John looks like you caught him queuing up to get into a dogging  meeting. It's got that wide angle lensed covert , behind the trees feel and John looks startled and nervous.:) Gottcha! - front page of the Sun.

• Like 2
Guest YoshiJohnny

Great article Scott.... I really hope everyone had a good time, I will be going next year for the full weekend all being well.... race commitments meant I had to leave early and was gutted..  I look huge in this photo but I am just very close...

13612146_10153868337738915_5549879599874611372_n.jpg

Guest YoshiJohnny
3 hours ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

queuing up to get into a dogging  meeting.  John looks startled and nervous.

tried that once...bike looked like a plasterers radio when we'd finished

never again

:banana:

24 minutes ago, YoshiJohnny said:

tried that once...bike looked like a plasterers radio when we'd finished

never again

:banana:

"secret shame of Northern leather perverts " :D

It'd be too sweaty jiggling about in leather pants but maybe that's the attraction.  O.o

Edited by Ben Slabby
  • Like 1