Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

Blimey...you lot don't hang about.....my trailer is still empty...it probably will end up empty on route!!!....i have still got to fetch the missus from work,pick up the shopping,fill the car and get petrol lol..hope to there from 6 ish.

Bollocks.  Got home from 2 weeks away.  Went to put in newly powder coated wheels and new tyres on the slab.  Bloody garage put in the wrong size bearings in the front.  Can't fit the f in wheel.  Will bring me 1000k2. It's in the spirit.  Std blue, original shape.  Hoping they me let in...

Guest YoshiJohnny

We just got in from the weekend.....

I would like to firstly say big thanks to Katana Dave for sorting the food and doing it all...awesome ta man... x

Well, weather was a bit crap to start with and I was proper fed up as I though the weeknd was gonna be a washout...

It banged it down and the Sausage bus was deployed as OSS dry camp... until the sun came out to play a bit..

It was great to see everyone and we got some track time and I hope everyone had a great time

Highlights for me....

1. Seeing everyone who had made the effort to be there

2. Bike eventually passing noise testing (107Db but NOT as bad as JBs 114!!!!!!!)

3. A better than James Whitham wheelie pic over the mountain which will hopefully arrive soon...

4. Passing some bigtime Charlie racer types and hanging on to some quick boys for a while

5. Being behind some bigtime Charlie fast lads when the oil filter fell off and left a trail of oil and a smoke screen at about 120mph

6. RSVFletch (Steve) getting an award from Practical Sportsbike for "Bike of the meeting".... awesome silverware for him...truly well deserved

7. Paying £10 for Lasagne and chips and a coffee for Mrs Yosh....!!! Love ya darling x

8. The bikes....

9. Passing Grumpy Gary on his Kat ...he doesn't do bends

10. Smiles....

I really hope folk had a good time,

Thank you

YJ

:D

Edited by YoshiJohnny
35 minutes ago, YoshiJohnny said:

We just got in from the weekend.....

I would like to firstly say big thanks to Katana Dave for sorting the food and doing it all...awesome ta man... x

Well, weather was a bit crap to start with and I was proper fed up as I though the weeknd was gonna be a washout...

It banged it down and the Sausage bus was deployed as OSS dry camp... until the sun came out to play a bit..

It was great to see everyone and we got some track time and I hope everyone had a great time

Highlights for me....

1. Seeing everyone who had made the effort to be there

2. Bike eventually passing noise testing (107Db but NOT as bad as JBs 114!!!!!!!)

3. A better than James Whitham wheelie pic over the mountain which will hopefully arrive soon...

4. Passing some bigtime Charlie racer types and hanging on to some quick boys for a while

5. Being behind some bigtime Charlie fast lads when the oil filter fell off and left a trail of oil and a smoke screen at about 120mph

6. RSVFletch (Steve) getting an award from Practical Sportsbike for "Bike of the meeting".... awesome silverware for him (us!!)

7. Paying £10 for Lasagne and chips and a coffee for Mrs Yosh....!!! Love ya darling x

8. The bikes....

9. Passing Grumpy Gary on his Kat ...he doesn't do bends

10. Smiles....

I really hope folk had a good time,

Thank you

YJ

:D

My slabbie failed at 119Db but passed with the baffle in lol:tu

looking forward to the jumping Johnny pic toB|

• Like 1

Would like to thank everyone who organised cadwell for a brilliant weekend. Absolutely amazing!!!

even got sunburnt today!! (Yes it's coz I'm ginge) 

loved the track and my bike exceeded expectations.

video from the last session is uploading to YouTube so will copy link over.

again, huge thank you

• Like 4