Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

I haven't washed mine since I drove through a monsoon on the way back from the IOM so it got a good old wash tonight. Last weekend the front end got a refresh too.

Took it out for a wee run to test the mods  tonight and wow....it still weighs a fucking ton and handles like a barge :tu

Cadwell is going to be a real wrestling match but I can always hit the afterburners on the straights :banana:

20160705_205651.jpg

20160705_211518.jpg

• Like 8
Guest YoshiJohnny
4 hours ago, KATANAMANGLER said:

Unlike yours mine is too heavy and cumbersome to be a tart's handbag it's more of a tart's rucksack ;)

Tarts bawbag :D

I am the most Indecisive man on the planet, I had double booked this weekend but that rally isn't an OSS doo now is it. 

I really wanna go Cadwell but have no way of getting the bike there so it would just be a car and tent job. As minx has said are there tickets required to get in? I just wanna come and drink beer and provoke Air Vs Oil conversations all on a budget as usual. Looks like I might need a BBQ ticket again @YoshiJohnny

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, minx said:

John, sorry if I've missed it but do you know where you'll be setting up camp? Just so we know roughly which direction to head in on arrival. I take it no tickets are required to get in through the gate?

That's a very good point. Where will we all be meeting/ camping when we get there?

Guest YoshiJohnny
3 hours ago, minx said:

John, sorry if I've missed it but do you know where you'll be setting up camp? Just so we know roughly which direction to head in on arrival. I take it no tickets are required to get in through the gate?

If you arrive before us and the big truck... Find Darin and Rob at the Classic Bike Trackdays hospitality truck which will be there somewhere and ask them where we are allocated... I am hoping to be there around lunchtime to sort it out though