Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

Enjoyed my Saturday with you all,good to see the usual crowd and great to meet some new people as well,well done to everyone for organising it,might even venture onto the track with my woefully underpowered beast next time! There was some great bikes there and great to see most of the OSS gang camping in there own street,gave a good feeling and thanks to Mrs Yoshi for the cuppa when I arrived.Oh yes,RSVFletch winning the award was well deserved,that bike deserves a feature in the mag,along with several other of the OSS bikes that were in attendance,roll on the dyno day and Donnington shortly after.

• Like 2

me and Avril had a great weekend, got there late Friday night and missed the BBQ :( so had scoff in the club house after getting the tent up and sorting things out, didnt really get to meet many of you that night, Sorry.

sat down by the track watching the bikes and you guys doing your stuff on track or in the club house (during the down pore ) most of Sat,, wish i was out with you, not the same being a "voyeur" but have her sorted now, so will defo be on track next year,   missed the BBQ (seems to be a pattern starting O.o) so we had meal in the club house before the band started.

all in all a bloody great weekend rounded out with getting this award from the organizers

100_4833_zpse3tln1vz.jpg

looking forward to Donnington

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, 370steve said:

me and Avril had a great weekend, got there late Friday night and missed the BBQ :( so had scoff in the club house after getting the tent up and sorting things out, didnt really get to meet many of you that night, Sorry.

sat down by the track watching the bikes and you guys doing your stuff on track or in the club house (during the down pore ) most of Sat,, wish i was out with you, not the same being a "voyeur" but have her sorted now, so will defo be on track next year,   missed the BBQ (seems to be a pattern starting O.o) so we had meal in the club house before the band started.

all in all a bloody great weekend rounded out with getting this award from the organizers

100_4833_zpse3tln1vz.jpg

Had a look around your bike mate,very nice.

• Like 2
Guest YoshiJohnny

Sorry Steve didn't realize YOU had won one as well!!!! Well done was it he Kawazuki? The presentation had all of us from OSS around but you weren't there???

RSVFletch won bike of the weekend

14 minutes ago, YoshiJohnny said:

Sorry Steve didn't realize YOU had won one as well!!!! Well done was it he Kawazuki? The presentation had all of us from OSS around but you weren't there???

RSVFletch won bike of the weekend

Sorry i didnt make the presentation for RSVFletch, I had no idea at all about his or my Presentation!!!!, until i turned up at 16.00 Sun for a "picture" request from

Practical sportsbikes. and was given that bloody great bit of rock.

8 hours ago, 370steve said:

100_4833_zpse3tln1vz.jpg

Brilliant award. Heavy aren't they?!! Well done. 

• Like 2