Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

me ....... ill go . count me in ....i may have to come on a lash up if the bike isn't finished ...and the bbq , a  fiver a person , can i just have a burger and hot dog  as i couldn't eat some of you  fat gits ...

righto , i cant be bothered reading the whole thread , the missus wrote her car off and fkin insurance company dicking about has taken my mind off stuff .... are any spaces available for the track days ?  who do i sign up with . no worries if its full ill turn up anyway .

Guest YoshiJohnny
5 hours ago, kenty said:

me ....... ill go . count me in ....i may have to come on a lash up if the bike isn't finished ...and the bbq , a  fiver a person , can i just have a burger and hot dog  as i couldn't eat some of you  fat gits ...

righto , i cant be bothered reading the whole thread , the missus wrote her car off and fkin insurance company dicking about has taken my mind off stuff .... are any spaces available for the track days ?  who do i sign up with . no worries if its full ill turn up anyway .

I will PM you later... send me the dosh via paypal and I will ring Darin or Rob at Classic Bike Trackdays to book you on.... anyone else...best be quick for Saturday but Sunday isn't as busy....yet!!!!

Guest YoshiJohnny
On 29/01/2016 at 9:08 PM, YoshiJohnny said:

Me Saturday (possibly Sunday as well) Superbike Lockhart Slabby

Katana Saturday (quick) novice Bandana

Aidzuki both days Superbikes (fast lads) GS1000

Sheep Saturday?? Superbike GSX1100E *

KatanaMangler Saturday Novice Kat spesh

Rick Parker Saturday Novice Slabby 750 *

370Steve Saturday Novice GS1000

RSVFletch Saturday Novice GS1000

Rene Saturday Novice GSXR750

Kev Kent Saturday Novice GSX1100EFE

JB Saturday Novice 750 slabby

A Nother Sunday Superbikes .......blown braaaaaaaaaaap

groups are easily changed if need be (I did!) instructors are ace and really worth asking for their tuition which is free

11863390_524764711009373_5373316542729848166_n.jpg

Edited by YoshiJohnny
Guest YoshiJohnny

Band booked... AC/DC covers and suchlike....they played Anglesey last year and were very good

This marks the 666th post in this thread...... which also happens to be part of the VIN number for my Lockhart bike.... spooky

11987107_1206559259369992_9135361987447176481_n.jpg

Edited by YoshiJohnny
Guest YoshiJohnny

Bike prep is now under way.... let's have a pic of your track bike as is.... :D

STILL TRACK PLACES LEFT BUT NOT MANY ON THE SATURDAY IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THE NOVICE GROUP

£132 FOR EITHER DAY

£245 FOR BOTH

12665704_10156591560315492_1855881522_n.jpg

Harris nearly ready. just got to find some carbs that work, get it dynoed with the new engine and sort the breather hoses/catch tank.. so not much:$

DSCF1019_zpskb7vqi2b.jpg

And the ever trusty Bandit is just about there, just finished the new busa forks/brembo calipers set up, I am waiting to see if Mr Sam can knock me up a new yoke in time, but old home made one fittied or now so its ready for testing:tu

DSCF1017_zpsjrruvh7k.jpg

DSCF1018_zpsg7cppbtc.jpg

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Rimotu66 said:

Hope a newbie is welcome to this, not sure if I will have my 1100m ready in time but will have a drive up as Cadwell is only 10 minutes away from me.

Lucky bast$rd.....

Here's my latest build waiting on paintwork and a few minor things.MOT hopefully early March.IMG_20160214_103045.jpg

• Like 2
Guest YoshiJohnny
6 hours ago, Rimotu66 said:

Hope a newbie is welcome to this, not sure if I will have my 1100m ready in time but will have a drive up as Cadwell is only 10 minutes away from me.

yes of course....

More than welcome... always a bit mad through the day when there's track stuff going on but once it's done it's chill and chat shit...

Even though you are 10 mins away... bring a tent and stay over for a laugh

Dragged the mighty FZ50 Suzy, out 0f the shed and fired her up in preparation for the Moped parade charity laps.:D:D

Rattles like a bastard, needs another new little end me thinks.. I have a skimmed head to go on as well to try and unleash a bit more power, any increase on the 3.3 RWHP will be a bonus..:$

DSCF0575_zpsg9o8tlhy.jpg

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
  • Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny
On 08/02/2016 at 7:52 PM, YoshiJohnny said:

Me Saturday (possibly Sunday as well) Superbike Lockhart Slabby

Katana Saturday (quick) novice Bandana

Aidzuki both days Superbikes (fast lads) GS1000

Sheep Saturday?? Superbike GSX1100E *

KatanaMangler Saturday Novice Kat spesh

Rick Parker Saturday Novice Slabby 750 *

370Steve Saturday Novice GS1000

RSVFletch Saturday Novice GS1000

Rene Saturday Novice GSXR750

Kev Kent Saturday Novice GSX1100EFE

JB Saturday Novice 750 Slabby

Rob Bean Sunday Superbikes .......Turbo Spondon Monster

groups are easily changed if need be (I did!) instructors are ace and really worth asking for their tuition which is free

Places left at the moment...

£132 for either day Sat/Sun

£245 for both

YJ

Edited by YoshiJohnny