Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

Guest YoshiJohnny

OK after speaking to the trackday guys, we can now just book one at a time and still get the discounted rates. Which is very nice of them and though it gives a bit of breathing room for anyone wanting to do the trackday who is a bit skint.... (I know the feeling!!) the Saturday is filling up very fast...Sunday is a better day anyways as it is a little less busy on track but if you do the Sunday maybe give yourself the Monday off as a holiday....?????

YJ

i'll bring me oss banners i used to take to bulldog bash's etc , also anybody want a event t-shirt like i used to do for the bulldog ???? big oss emblem on the front , your name across the shoulder , then event and date down the back , there's a pic of some of us wearing them in a old oss bash section , local printer also does , sweat shirts , hoodies etc etc , cheers marlin  

• Like 4
23 minutes ago, marlin said:

i'll bring me oss banners i used to take to bulldog bash's etc , also anybody want a event t-shirt like i used to do for the bulldog ???? big oss emblem on the front , your name across the shoulder , then event and date down the back , there's a pic of some of us wearing them in a old oss bash section , local printer also does , sweat shirts , hoodies etc etc , cheers marlin  

Does that mean I've got to drink all that crest larger again mate!!

2 hours ago, marlin said:

H Marlin, all the banners will be replaced by then with the new designs, Same goes for the t-shirts we're  no longer using the old design. Thanks for the offer though.

I'll send you a PM.

Cheers,

KM

• Like 1

to katanamangler , got pm , offer of event t-shirts no longer available , to fbob , rsvfletch , if i'd have been seen by a doctor i would have been certified dead , but i'm a yorkshireman :D:D:D:D , to rsvfletch sorry for destroying the t-bone steaks !!!! you have a free tea at cadwell , i only drank that much to save you from feeling badlly , that is what mates are for !!!! :D:D:D:D , cheers marlin , ps fil is no longer into bikes pps fbob i will bring you a pie !!!! 

7 minutes ago, marlin said:

to katanamangler , got pm , offer of event t-shirts no longer available , to fbob , rsvfletch , if i'd have been seen by a doctor i would have been certified dead , but i'm a yorkshireman :D:D:D:D , to rsvfletch sorry for destroying the t-bone steaks !!!! you have a free tea at cadwell , i only drank that much to save you from feeling badlly , that is what mates are for !!!! :D:D:D:D , cheers marlin , ps fil is no longer into bikes pps fbob i will bring you a pie !!!! 

Good lad I knew you were only thinking of my safety!

Guest YoshiJohnny

yep PM me for payment details ....

33 minutes ago, Gixer34 said:

Can I still book? Several years short circuit and 7 years of manxgp. Got a srad (carb model) and a gsx1100 efeR  thing!

1 hour ago, marlin said:

anybody up for a bbq ???? cheers marlin 

"yep...camping is free...we will have our own corner probably out of the way of the paddock just so we don't upset anyone by giggling past midnight...

£5 per head per night BBQ will be brought with coals and burgers and baps and sausages...if you bring your own meat you can cook it yourself .... bring your own beer...there is a bar...there is a band... there is good company..."

think it is in hand mate :tu