Oldskoolsuzuki track-day and get together Cadwell July 2016

Guest YoshiJohnny

lol

5 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

How long ago was that?? a weekday is over a hundred quid in the summer now????:o

It is a lot of money.... I wince shelling out... but it's so worth it

1 hour ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

it belongs to the wife and she dosent let me ride it very often:$

but here she is at Angelsey last year

P5310257_zpsypstupge.jpg

cadwell last year

P7110060_zpszufw2tjo.jpg

P7110062_zpsmb3p6lhw.jpg

P7110047_zpssi22ohgr.jpg

Which way is the burger van?????

P7110102_zpsjwul3gow.jpg

I thought it was pasties we were discussing Gary!

Hi folks,it is I Rob from Classic biketrackdays.Glad to see the forum is again up and running.

Thanks to John for his efforts in organizing you all to come along and use the event for a club meeting whether you are on track or just watching the more the merrier as far as we are concerned.We will ear mark an area for you so you can all be in one place and display all of the bikes.

If you have any questions please ask myself or John and ill do my best to answer them,oh and yes i do own a form of Suzuki :)

Rob

• Like 3

Just so you know,we have kept the price the same as last year for the track sessions even though the track has again gone up in price,you would have a kitten if you knew how expensive it is, plus the extras such as doctor,extra paramedics,the band and we cover the cost of the camping.Cadwell always charge for camping even though we are spending somewhere near 40k with them so to save the hassle we just pick up the bill and hence it being free for all :).The magazine (Practical Sportsbikes) do not contribute monetarily in anyway it is all down to me and Darin :(

Rob

Edited by Z head
forgot something
  • Like 2

I highly recommend this trackday guys.I spoke to Darin last year about his bikes (is he bringing them lol).Its such a laid back weekend with much to do and see.If you only do one a year make it this one.

You never know you might make it into the magazine!!...I did once albeit in park ferme behind 20 other riders ;)

• Like 1

Last years event was fuckin great (for what I can rember of it) apart from the midges little bastards my tent was still full of them when we got to donnington. the price is a couple of good nights out that you will eventualy piss up the wall if you have never been on track before this is probaly the best way (its not full of dickheads trying to prove something) . so rathe than sitting with your finger up your arse on your computer pretending come and have a laugh you never know you might enjoy it. If not come and have a laugh at every one else wobbling round

• Like 6
11 hours ago, Z head said:

Just so you know,we have kept the price the same as last year for the track sessions even though the track has again gone up in price,you would have a kitten if you knew how expensive it is, plus the extras such as doctor,extra paramedics,the band and we cover the cost of the camping.Cadwell always charge for camping even though we are spending somewhere near 40k with them so to save the hassle we just pick up the bill and hence it being free for all :).The magazine (Practical Sportsbikes) do not contribute monetarily in anyway it is all down to me and Darin :(

Rob

can we do the monkey bike, moped thing lunch time again, that was the best laugh ever!!!:D:D

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny
13 hours ago, Z head said:

Hi folks,it is I Rob from Classic biketrackdays.Glad to see the forum is again up and running.

Thanks to John for his efforts in organizing you all to come along and use the event for a club meeting whether you are on track or just watching the more the merrier as far as we are concerned.We will ear mark an area for you so you can all be in one place and display all of the bikes.

If you have any questions please ask myself or John and ill do my best to answer them,oh and yes i do own a form of Suzuki :)

Rob

Bloody good 'un too..

Mick Grants old F1 Harris with a tricked up Yosh motor

12342804_10153412615629790_6324502524906889309_n.jpg

Guest YoshiJohnny
1 hour ago, Gsxrsam said:

I shall shall start putting a tenner a week away for fuel cost then!!.............

tight arse lol

:D

Edited by YoshiJohnny
1 hour ago, Z head said:

Aint she a babe :).Fboab i will ask Darin and see if we can do the parades at lunchtime i am sure we can,lets get all the peds and chicken chasers out :)

What do you have to do to ride on the parade laps,I fancy a lap on my turbo chicken chaser!

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny
21 hours ago, Paulm said:

What do you have to do to ride on the parade laps,I fancy a lap on my turbo chicken chaser!

pretty sure ya just need to sign up beforehand on the day but I will ask and confirm

Guest YoshiJohnny
On 26/01/2016 at 11:00 PM, YoshiJohnny said:

ok boys and girls this is the list so far for track time...

Me Saturday (possibly Sunday as well) inters Lockhart Slabby

Katana Saturday (quick) novice Bandana

Aidzuki both days Superbikes (fast lads) GS1000

Sheep Saturday?? inters GSX1100E

KatanaMangler Saturday Novice Kat spesh

Rick Parker Saturday inters Slabby 750

370Steve Saturday Novice GS1000

RSVFletch Saturday Novice GS1000

Rene Saturday Novice GSXR750

groups are easily changed if need be (I did!) instructors are ace and really worth asking for their tuition which is free

one more would be good....anyone??

Edited by YoshiJohnny