new toy

This one will stay standard, its almost original as it is, juts braided hoses and thats it!!!!!  its a bit dusty but in very good nick, starts and runs fiine, just need to fit a new chain and have a test flight.

only 30k miles I wont even do the wheels white as its not a bandit so dosent really need them, i do have a spare set of white ones I might try though..

I want to some classic bike track days o it as a bog standard one, only thing i might consider is fitting a period 4-1.. if anyone has one lurking??:D

But me garage is full again..................

DSCF0974_zpstou2e11r.jpg

30 minutes ago, Oilyspannerlyspanner said:

No bad thing FBOB - an exhaust will lose a load of weight, free up a stack of ponies (especially on M/Ns) and  it'll be a good bit of fun to ride and do the odd classic track-day - I was going to say about refreshing the suspension etc, but you know all that stuff anyway  . . . . . .  happy days !

Yup the rear has more sag than my under pants, ill get the shock serviced soonest, and ive got some 1.1kg springs somewhere in me garage to slip in the front. and that should do it.. Ill keep my eyes peeled for a pipe, but i want to do a track day at castle coombe 5 miles from here but the noise restriction means anything except standard pipes fail!!!!!!!!!!!:(