turboframe

good luck with the sale, you shouldnt have any problem selling it -in the real world, ....................

away from "pedantic central" here, where they really know how to encourage new members to post more often .......not.

Edited by baldrick
  • Like 3
On 4/16/2021 at 7:53 AM, schooter said:

I Love it anyway

ther were also some small updates

New WP Frontfork with Radial Calipers , WP Rear Shock , some Oldschool Enginecover

And the "eat the rich" stiker on the gastank :banana:

20200417_105226.jpg

20200417_105746.jpg

20200417_104834.jpg

20200417_105018.jpg

That is one great looking bike.(y)

7 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

he's not a new member, joined almost 6 years ago. And had not posted for 4 years before coming back trying to sell his bike.

Which is kool as kustard....as long as they abide by TFR.....after all, the dude abides.Drunk The Big Lebowski GIF by Focus Features

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

he's not a new member, joined almost 6 years ago. And had not posted for 4 years before coming back trying to sell his bike.

Trying to sell to like minded individuals. Or we could tell him to fuck off an no one on here would ever know it's on the market. 

All seems very short sighted.

• Like 3
46 minutes ago, vizman said:

No one is telling him to fuck off. 

Well, I’m not anywhoo....if he wanted to hit ‘this group of likeminded individuals’ for selling his bike, then like every other user on this site he can take some effort to get up to 50 posts and put it in the relevant section. It’s pretty simple, it’s in TFR.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, vizman said:

Well, I’m not anywhoo....if he wanted to hit ‘this group of likeminded individuals’ for selling his bike, then like every other user on this site he can take some effort to get up to 50 posts and put it in the relevant section. It’s pretty simple, it’s in TFR.

Incoming "nice bike" comments on rapid fire

• Like 1
  • vizman locked this topic