Which 5.5” wheels are these please?

Seems like Suzuki used the BJX wheels in a lot of bikes, 750w, RF900, blandits. I can't find anything that matches your white BJR wheel. It looks like an SRAD 600 wheel, but those had a different marking. 2000+ GSXR wheels had larger holes in the spokes. I would guess it's off something from the mid 90s, but it's not an SRAD, TL, RF900. Bandit6 has different stamping, and RF600 had curved spokes.

14 hours ago, Upshotknothole said:

Seems like Suzuki used the BJX wheels in a lot of bikes, 750w, RF900, blandits. I can't find anything that matches your white BJR wheel. It looks like an SRAD 600 wheel, but those had a different marking. 2000+ GSXR wheels had larger holes in the spokes. I would guess it's off something from the mid 90s, but it's not an SRAD, TL, RF900. Bandit6 has different stamping, and RF600 had curved spokes.

SRAD 600 had 6 bolts

20230601_134020.jpg

But the srad had a (think) 32mm spindle or should I say much much bigger than the 20mm and I don't think you can get bearings to reduce down to the 20mm 

51 minutes ago, Losiu said:

SRAD 600 had 6 bolts

20230601_134020.jpg

Also had a 220mm brake disc not a 240mm 

• Like 1