Fairing hardware question

Hello again  ya'll.  So with my 91 gsxr 750  when I bought her the side and lower pan fairings came with the bike but no hardware. The lower pan section is together as one piece so it's just 3 pieces I'm needing to put back on.  Would this kit (pic attach) be a set that will work for me?  I'm not trying to spend 100 plus on hardware and found this kit but it states it's for 2006 -7   I feel like it would work though.   What are your thoughts?Screenshot_20230502-111018_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7f76cb34ff2c5d87cef37aa5a788e969.jpg

Might be just enough of the clips, way more screws than you'll need. Check an online parts diagram for your GSXR and it'll show you all the hardware you'll need. That kit looks like half of it won't be needed and you might still need some more of the clips depending on what you already have, definitely not enough for a full fairing kit without any current hardware.

Honestly I'm just unsure of where the rubber all goes and the plastic push pins.   This is my first sport bike  so I'm a noob   I've got some clips but that's all I have  again it's just the bottom pan that's in one piece and the L and R side panels   the engine has both side mounts installed.. if I have left over that's fine  it's really just the bottom pan to the side sailings and sides to windscreen 

They have barely any rubber, only where it mounts to the lower part of the frame below the engine and on the sides of the head. They didn't use push pins back then.

MjExMjQ5OQ-080642b0.png

Parts #4, #5, and #6/13 are the main things holding your fairings together. 3 on each side to hold the mid to the upper, and 3 more to hold the lower to the mid. Then rubber mounts for 7-10 and 14-19.

Edited by Upshotknothole
More info
37 minutes ago, Upshotknothole said:

They have barely any rubber, only where it mounts to the lower part of the frame below the engine and on the sides of the head. They didn't use push pins back then.

MjExMjQ5OQ-080642b0.png

Parts #4, #5, and #6/13 are the main things holding your fairings together. 3 on each side to hold the mid to the upper, and 3 more to hold the lower to the mid. Then rubber mounts for 7-10 and 14-19.

Thank you very much bud