Cell phone mounts

I do like Quadlock I have both stem mount and bar mount would recommend the vibration damper also but 

CAUTION with their universal mount if your phone does not fit in one of their cases

My experience is the DS tape they supply to attach the mount to back of phone whatever is not that durable and I did clean it super good before attaching.

had been using for a couple of weeks when it decided not to be that sticky lucky found this before the ride 

Replaced it with some 3M heavy duty DS tape and all good

10 hours ago, Lachie04 said:

I do like Quadlock I have both stem mount and bar mount would recommend the vibration damper also but 

CAUTION with their universal mount if your phone does not fit in one of their cases

My experience is the DS tape they supply to attach the mount to back of phone whatever is not that durable and I did clean it super good before attaching.

had been using for a couple of weeks when it decided not to be that sticky lucky found this before the ride 

Replaced it with some 3M heavy duty DS tape and all good

That's the pain with the quadlock, limited fitment unless to want to glue a big ugly piece of plastic to your phone.