some stupid questions from a new guy

Ok so as some may have seen I've got my self a slingshot . I'm using it 1st for a lands end to John O'Groats charity ride for cancer research . Then I plan to repaint prob beef up the rubber options maybe 11 her refit at least a half fairing but prob in an endurance style . now I belive I have a 91 m frame and running gear with a j 750 lump . here's my questions

oil cooler any slingshot ones fit or will a slabbie one be fine 

carbs I'll need 36 bst ? 

airbox are they the same for all slingshots . 

front calipers any advice greatly received as to what to go for . 

The M frames had a big curved oil cooler. If you can get your hands on one of those, run it. Bigger than the 1100 or the bandit coolers, and it fits the M body work. Slabbie ones I’m pretty sure are smaller and will need custom mounts. 

BST36 or BST38s. 

750 air boxes should be the same, but never actually had one so can’t say for sure. The 750j and 750m were slightly different height engines, but there should be enough wiggle room for it to work. Though I believe the M frames were taller, probably just easier to run pods. 

Stock 4 pot tokikos are fine. Any of the Suzuki brakes through the 90s should fit, but the 6 pots off the TLs and Busas can be a bitch to fully bleed and don’t really give you that much extra.