40mm intake rubbers, where can i get some?

baldrick

been looking online to buy som e 40mm intakes for my fcr 39's, but cant seem to find any. tried cmsnl and the usual suspeocts, Eblag etc but nothing.

I remember getting some replacement 36 inmtakes from some foreign site, they were reproductions, might have been chy-na, but cant seem to find 40s anywhere.

Please dont tell me they are unobtainium.........

Are you sure you need the carb rubbers from the 1100 m/n (which had BST40 as OEM) because the i/d of these rubbers is something like 44-45mm? Someone with experience with FCRs may help here as to what are the optimal rubbers to use. What is the o/d of the inlet spigot of FCR 39s? Maybe the rubbers from a 750 l/m (BST38) are a better fit but admittedly these are now not exactly easy to source.

12 minutes ago, baldrick said:

joseph, did your mate get back to you?

or anyone know where i could find a set please?

You need the 1100M/N? I checked partzilla here in the states and they have the intake boots listed as available, but not in stock. They’re usually pretty good about pulling stuff when it’s no longer available. 

IMG_0720.jpeg

• Like 2