Rupe

RUPE

Hi all I’m new here but had Suzukis for decades but I have a GSX600F that I got as as a right off and rebuilt it for work hack but anyone now what model say what now!? I can use back wheel 3 spoke 4.5 rim would fit and does original sprocket carrier and disc fit ….ta

Welcome to OSS

There's been a couple of gsx600f projects in the project section over the last year or so, so always worth a good look through.

There's been people just revamping them to the other end people putting the 1100 motors in with USD forks and big back wheels.

All depends on how far you want to go and what your fab skills are like? 

Also look under teapot as that's what we call them ;)

• Like 1

Afternoon Rupe, welcome to the madhouse.

Im currently in the process of rebuilding my 600 teapot and i'll be fitting a 1100f swinger with a kindly donated 4.5" slingy wheel.

Im not sure what year yours is but from my own opinion the 4.5" wheel is bloody tight inside the mk1 standard swinger.

Edited by Omegasteve
Spelling
On 3/17/2023 at 1:59 PM, Omegasteve said:

Afternoon Rupe, welcome to the madhouse.

Im currently in the process of rebuilding my 600 teapot and i'll be fitting a 1100f swinger with a kindly donated 4.5" slingy wheel.

Im not sure what year yours is but from my own opinion the 4.5" wheel is bloody tight inside the mk1 standard swinger.

Nooo, a 5.5J is tight in original swinger, verry narrow fit 

A 4.5 is almost plug and play (y)