GSX 1100 F Powerscreen valve clearance

Zixxer

Hello lads I’m doing valve clearances on an 1127 motor from the F Powerscreen 

One manual says it’s the same as the Slabby 1100 clearances which are .10 to .15 

Another online manual and some forum posts says .18 to .23 which I think is like a B12 if I’m not mistaken 

Any owners of the same motor that can tell me the correct spec? Thanks 

6 hours ago, Dezza said:

Same for 1100 slabby, 0.10-0.15 inlet and exhaust. Anyone know why the Blandit has wider clearances?

It's just a guess, but I'd say the Bandit runs a bit hotter due to ignition timing and/or fuelling for the later emissions requirements.

1 hour ago, TonyGee said:

you can always tell a bandit engine by its valve rattle :D  

Now that is very true ;) 

My gsx1100f motor sounds sweet and the miss gsxr1100k sounds sweet the et with the b12 motor sounds like a bag of spanners xD

As I've got gsxr cams in it and if it wasn't the thought of burning valves I'd set the tappets the same as a gsxr, or should I ?

16 hours ago, imago said:

It's just a guess, but I'd say the Bandit runs a bit hotter due to ignition timing and/or fuelling for the later emissions requirements.

14 hours ago, wraith said:

Now that is very true ;) 

My gsx1100f motor sounds sweet and the miss gsxr1100k sounds sweet the et with the b12 motor sounds like a bag of spanners xD

As I've got gsxr cams in it and if it wasn't the thought of burning valves I'd set the tappets the same as a gsxr, or should I ?

@wraithif it jetted properly and not lean then I don't see any difference between the engines,lower compression in the b12 aside plus plenty run ign advance as well so why not quiet it down if you want 

Edited by DAZ
Addition