Anyone know what this exhaust is for?

Got an old D&D exhaust off a friend last year, originally thought it was for a 750W as it has the separate 2 into 1 headers and the 2 into 1 mid pipe like they all had, but the spacing was wrong. It’s definitely an oil cooled 750 exhaust, but the hanger is a good 9cm back from my race hanger. I only know slingshots, were the slabby hangers farther back? 
I’ve never been a huge fan of D&D exhausts, as they’re usually stupid loud, but was curious with the 4/2/1 header for a 750. Also have a yosh can that I might be able to make work with it, but would rather know what it is before I start chopping it up. 

IMG_1768.jpeg

IMG_1769.jpeg

IMG_1767.jpeg

18 hours ago, Captain Chaos said:

could your race hanger be for an 1100 maybe? The 750 Slingshot hanger has the mounting point some 10cm backwards.

On my 1100 the mounting point is 37cm from the swingarm spindle.

I honestly don’t know what the hanger is for. I bought it off Eblag years ago, Ti hanger that may or may not be a yosh part. I’ll try swapping the standard passenger peg/hanger back on. 

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at it some more after letting it rest for a week in the garage. Pretty sure if I swapped the stock exhaust hanger back on it would work, but still a really long exhaust. Also has some rash on the front of the can, so thinking at some point in the future I’ll drill out the rivets and cut it down a little. Still really curious about that 4/2/1 header, don’t remember ever really seeing those on 750s. I’ll post up a photo of the full exhaust off the bike later to see if anyone has any thoughts on it. 

For now though, I am running this exhaust. Yosh 750 header/mid that came with the bike and a carbon muffler off a 750w parts bike I picked up. Finally sounds like a proper GSXR750 again. 

238AF5CD-04C9-409B-A4B9-8C23D0F97559.jpeg

• Like 1