Donington Classic Motorcycle Festival 28-30th July

Paulm

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, clivegto said:

I did the parade laps last year on my Harris, had to go through the VJM to do it.

Yes, this is why I asked - I saw you on your bike riding on the track :). What needs to be done via the VJMC? Do you have to be a member?

5 hours ago, Dezza said:

Yes, this is why I asked - I saw you on your bike riding on the track :). What needs to be done via the VJMC? Do you have to be a member?

Yes you need to be a member of the VJMC which costs. A good friend lent me his identity so didn't need to although I would have joined. Fill the form in pay a small charge if I remember correctly. Then wait your turn.

Edited by clivegto
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Dezza said:

Yes,join the VJMC and you can do the parade laps good fun they are,think it's Ā£35 to join now.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 9:11 AM, Dezza said:

I'll very likely be attending and will bring one bike, maybe two if I can get a hand putting one on my trailer :) Still not 100% though.

I could call in to help you get the bike's on you trailer Friday afternoon while I'm on my way in if you're stuck.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, clivegto said:

I could call in to help you get the bike's on you trailer Friday afternoon while I'm on my way in if you're stuck.

That would be great. Thanks Clive (y)

My friend who lives down the road (Spadge on OSS) may want to come so I may be able to bring both bikes; he could drive my car and trailer and I'd ride one bike but he may not be able to make it as he works shifts.

1 hour ago, Dezza said:

That would be great. Thanks Clive (y)

My friend who lives down the road (Spadge on OSS) may want to come so I may be able to bring both bikes; he could drive my car and trailer and I'd ride one bike but he may not be able to make it as he works shifts.

That would be good Dezza,pm me your real name,I've forgotten it9_9and I'll add you to the list,oh and I'll need your mates name as well and whatever bikes you are bringing.