TurboGS and Bruteforce are back

New oil makes the clutch hold better, new hydraulic lines to the cooler has fixed the oilleak. 

Was on my way to @Rene EFE when I felt my buttocks clench harder and harder while the AFR was slowly reading lean, leaner, leanest. When it indicated 20 with the motor still purring like a kitten I finally realised that the meter must be at fault. On the way back it indicated faultlessly. Any idea why this happened?

8DA3E3A9-FB64-4AC2-800A-03A6D65204C3_zps

Tesfitting the trailer for Cadwell

Somehow it still has not sunk in yet that I finally have the level of performance in the bike I wanted to reach all these years. It is like a modern high-performance machine: You can ride the 1200cc motor very civilised and smooth on the plentiful torque around town and find ridiculous amounts of RAW POWER when you spool the turbo up. 

I now need to fit a new rear tyre as this one has completely squared off leaving those neat rolls of rubber on the surface.

Needless to say I'm a happy bunny.

• Like 7

Yeah, I always take too much stuff with me but then I'm rather taking a set of dry clothes too much than walking around wet... 

Apparently I will get a small feature in augusts' Practical Sportsbikes magazine. I was spotted packed like this with a clearly "ridden" dirty bike. They were surprised that I got there on the turbobike "all the way from Holland"- it's only 100 miles guys, the rest is done by boat....

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...