Mystery Turbo EFE

23 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

Saw this on a totally non bike YT channel and wondered if anyone recognised it?

It has an interesting IC at the front but you can't see much more - its all 'background' type viewing.

If you want to see it on YT this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2BI7WignY&t=292s - Craig @ DynoTorque is the business!

Mystery Turbo EFE.jpg

It’s Stews bike he works at JLR…electronics wizard…

Rotex Supercharger……jonny1bump knows him as well…

• Like 3

Yep is mine. Lots of custom stuff but trying to keep the character of an EF rather than losing the quirky bits that make them so unique.

Top notch running gear, well upper end of the ‘normal’ range anyway. K4 rear arm, Galespeed wheels, Ohlins FG434 forks, Fazer 1k yokes, LSL Fatbars and risers, Ohlins rear shock with bespoke rear linkage, Gillies rearsets, Galespeed masters, Brembo calipers, billet caliper brackets, fabricated front mudguard brackets, Ohlins steering damper, fabricated inlet manifold, fabricated bespoke Intercooler, gen 1 busa fuel pump, lithium battery, underseat oil coolers for engine & supercharger. Aim MXS TFT dash in original housing, Axel Joost PDM, loads of custom bits to fit everything together! Motor will be staying standard capacity most likely with a bit more ring gap & a good clean up inside & out. Mods to suit supercharger drive & crank pickup for ECU. Rotrex C30 supercharger, Turbosmart BOV, Akra GSXR1100 exhaust with modded link pipe & carbon hex can. Frame will be de lugged & braced plus generally tidied up as some of the original welding & fab is quite rough! Should be a cool thing.

Thanks to Clive for sorting me out a headlight….

Audi project is in collection phase until this one is done!

Stew.

• Like 10
On 2/24/2023 at 10:13 PM, Slabbie11 said:

Yep is mine. Lots of custom stuff but trying to keep the character of an EF rather than losing the quirky bits that make them so unique.

Top notch running gear, well upper end of the ‘normal’ range anyway. K4 rear arm, Galespeed wheels, Ohlins FG434 forks, Fazer 1k yokes, LSL Fatbars and risers, Ohlins rear shock with bespoke rear linkage, Gillies rearsets, Galespeed masters, Brembo calipers, billet caliper brackets, fabricated front mudguard brackets, Ohlins steering damper, fabricated inlet manifold, fabricated bespoke Intercooler, gen 1 busa fuel pump, lithium battery, underseat oil coolers for engine & supercharger. Aim MXS TFT dash in original housing, Axel Joost PDM, loads of custom bits to fit everything together! Motor will be staying standard capacity most likely with a bit more ring gap & a good clean up inside & out. Mods to suit supercharger drive & crank pickup for ECU. Rotrex C30 supercharger, Turbosmart BOV, Akra GSXR1100 exhaust with modded link pipe & carbon hex can. Frame will be de lugged & braced plus generally tidied up as some of the original welding & fab is quite rough! Should be a cool thing.

Thanks to Clive for sorting me out a headlight….

Audi project is in collection phase until this one is done!

Stew.

Quite standard then in typical Stewy style.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was there when Stu was running it up, he's just using the Dyno as a rolling road so no numbers yet. So many subtle mods flat screen dash mounted in the original clock surround push button switch gear, loads of one off parts. the AFR gauge still in it's box made me smile.

• Like 2