Hindle headers for GSX1100

rodneya

Being Canadian, Hindle is my default choice. I bought my first Hindle exhaust in 1983 or 84. Still have it. I have the first GS1000 Hindle pipe (that's my GS on their website... it doesn't look like that anymore). I think I have had a Hindle pipe on every 4 stroke racer I've run

I won't make any performance promises for them, but Team USA uses Hindle pipes. I'll tell you they're no better or worse than any other REAL aftermarket performance pipe, and a LOT lighter than anything from back in the day... and it's 4 to 2 to 1, so it has better mid-range than anything that isn't.

Fit and finish is good, and they're the cheapest pipe for us Canadians. What's not to love?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you order the full exhaust the only option is the megaphone muffler. Other mufflers are available, but they will not fit without mods.

My Kat frame is widened to fit the swingarm / 6" wheel and I wanted to use the oval muffler, so I needed to make some changes.

I extended the link pipe and changed the angle a bit. Made a new hanger from some stainless to keep everything in place and Im quite happy with it.

Not too loud either. Now if it just warms up a bit I can go for a rip.

thumbnail_IMG_9915.jpg

• Like 3