Are you building another bike ? !!!

Ok so had some progress tonight, binned the Triumph Front end and the Kawasaki Rear wheel, found a GSXR K front end and some RF900 wheels, also some good Marzocchis, so it going RETO MOD

Also found my Keihins that came off the Kevin Marsden race Kat 1000, just need to find his engine mounts

Also found his race loom, pump any Dyna Ignition bits! Result.

20230116_025511.jpg

20230116_025518.jpg

20230116_030059.jpg

• Like 2

Oh and there were some Slingy K clocks (not matched but who cares, and a brand new ignition), K clip ons and nice switchgear, its was all made to fit a GS frame years ago (front end)

Now I need a Kat / ET swingarm spindle, Batt box, side stand, rear wheel brake / spacer set up for Slingy, ET wheel adjusters. Hint hint -swop

Edited by Nick_C_Hotrods
added content

Wanted to use the silver slotted alloy set but nowhere near, fount the black mounts fitted the ET frame mount holes and if I fit the brown / black anodised sets to these at an angle all geed.

Found a Busa master cylinder and Bandit RH peg and lever so sorted (think the heel plates are Busa) Heinz 57

Need a Bandit LH as I only had one Brown lever

Tried to fix the ZX9 C bottom yoke as option 2 front end, its had the stem removed and I cut the stem off a Z400 yoke.

Z400 rear sprocket thing fits in the stem and the yoke, need to conform the length and weld it - unless someone could make me an adapter please = not exactly the correct size currently. its a bodge

you can see the bush is slightly bigger than the bearing face (which it needs to be, but its not an interpherance fit or long enough really (not as deep as the yoke - was considering pinning it (under the bearing) - or weld a large washer underneath too

Once clamped up it aint going anywhere!

20230117_230356.jpg

20230117_230416.jpg

20230117_230431.jpg

20230117_230938.jpg

20230118_011835.jpg

Edited by Nick_C_Hotrods
added content
  • 2 weeks later...