Suzuki Live, Cadwell Park 15/16 July

Paulm

We can have a stand at this event if we wish to,I've been to several of the Suzuki Live events,they are generally a one day event and very good,but Suzuki have sanctioned a two day event this year,its being ran by Classic Bike Trackdays on their behalf,so you can trackday if you want to (at a cost) as well.I don't know the trackday costs,you'll have to look them yourselves.Over to you boys and girls.

https://www.classicbiketrackdays.com/

Edited by Paulm
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, zedhead said:

I'll be there, planning to ride on track, would be nice to be able to park it at Camp OSS, and will maybe have another suitable machine for display too ;-)

You're always welcome Dave,looks like I need to speak to Rob and Darin about a stand then.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, imago said:

Be nice to get up for a chat and nose at bikes, but timing's an issue for me as I don't think I'll be available then. I won't know for certain until much closer to the time unfortunately.

Larry,we'll find room for your bike if you come over with one.

• Like 1
On 1/21/2023 at 11:05 AM, fatblokeonbandit said:

Looks like I might have talked Mrs Fatbloke into coming along, so if you need something for the stand, Chubb’s, I’ll have the teapot and Motomartin available between going round in circles seeing if I can remember the way round Caldwell…:tu:)

Always welcome my robustly framed friend:D

Edited by Paulm
  • 2 weeks later...