Bought a 750 W for parts, now I’m thinking about keeping it.

Are there any swing arms that are an easy swap into the 750 WN/WP frames? I've got other plans for that braced swing arm and would like to keep this bike a roller until I get around to doing something with it. Do the 1100 swing arms drop in pretty easily? Also wouldn't be opposed to a K series, but it sounds like their pivots are a different size. Thanks

Are you are referring to this white bike? It's not a wn/wp. It's a wr/ws.  assuming you are reffering to this bike, then srad and early k1 750 will fit, tho you may need to adjust for wheel fitment/alignment if you use later wheels. From memory  I think the wheel spindles are different sizes to  your og wheel.

Edited by Madb
more info
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, Madb said:

Are you are referring to this white bike? It's not a wn/wp. It's a wr/ws.  assuming you are reffering to this bike, then srad and early k1 750 will fit, tho you may need to adjust for wheel fitment/alignment if you use later wheels. From memory  I think the wheel spindles are different sizes to  your og wheel.

Yeah, you're right it's a WR/WS. I might try going the SRAD route for it. I'll need to measure the spindles on some of my spare wheels to see what I have that might fit. Looking on Eblag the SRAD 750 swing arms don't look to be too expensive. Thanks

• Like 1