New Here With My Latest Project!

Curlytops

Hi... Just thought Id say hello and post some pics of my latest project. Got this from a dealer who wanted it out of the way, someone tried to steal it and wrecked the wires trying to hotwire it. Runs and rides fine so gonna sort the wires and get it out on the road! To be honest ive never heard of a Inazuma ... Im assuming it sharers parts with other models if I need any bits...they seem to be a bit sparce here in the UK.

IMG_2424.thumb.PNG.0ab0567f53650b9e93a0270c4520d5a0.PNGIMG_2422.thumb.PNG.4bd4782f57cec7f0e36c009ab03b595e.PNGIMG_2426.thumb.PNG.39c45e8acac66145ae6c546ed7777809.PNG

• Like 7

Welcome. I look forward to seeing more.

The 7 and 12 Inazuma’s and the GS1200SS aren’t common oilcoolers around here, or ones I’ve owned, but I do find them interesting.  I’ve owned a couple of K*w*saki 750 Zephys and the Inazuma has very similar styling, but much more appeal with its oilcooled lump. 

Certainly a bike on my watch list. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/6/2022 at 9:16 PM, TonyGee said:

yeah the UK did get a small amount of 750's but not so much the 1200.  its very similar to the bandit and lots of interchangeable parts. 

I bought a 750 zuma frame and put a 1200 bandit engine, then fitted some katana bits. :D

20210628_135611.jpg

Man that’s sweet

• Like 1
On 1/7/2023 at 5:27 AM, Curlytops said:

image.thumb.jpeg.a8751000532898b45dbd5b54053c18a1.jpeg

Well got the front of the inazuma all put back together and the wires sorted. Runs and rides perfect, next job is to paint the rack and torque arm on the rear brake and then bleed the brakes. Then its off to the MOT station where it will hopefully pass.

Great job on bringing another old skool suzook back to life (y)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Yep the Inazuma has left the fold...its been ridden around the York area by its new owner... am at present in negotiations for an accident damaged Bandit 1200 from the back of mi mates garage.. but while im awaiting that project T595 Triumph Daytona gets delivered tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Curlytops said:

Yep the Inazuma has left the fold...its been ridden around the York area by its new owner... am at present in negotiations for an accident damaged Bandit 1200 from the back of mi mates garage.. but while im awaiting that project T595 Triumph Daytona gets delivered tomorrow.

But the TD won't see any pages on here ;)